Are YOU at risk of developing Testicular Cancer?
In this week’s episode of Ask Doctor Tom, Doctor Thomas Incledon tackles questions regarding another form of Cancer, specifically Testicular Cancer.
While Testicular Cancer CAN be present in only one testicle, it can also spread if no action is taken. Doctor Tom answers listener’s questions regarding this form of Cancer including:
- Why is it better to take action sooner rather than later when it comes to diagnosis?
- How you can give yourself a self examination for Testicular Cancer?
- What can put you at a higher risk for Testicular Cancer?
- What makes Testicular Cancer so much more survivable than other Cancers?
If YOU have any questions regarding Testicular Cancer, or Health Related questions just text “Health” to 72000 if you are in the United States or Canada. For all other International listeners text “Health” to +1 315 930 0300.
Dr. Tom (Thomas Incledon) is the founder and CEO of Causenta Wellness, and the Causenta Cancer Treatment Center. Doctor Tom’s mission at Causenta is to “Kill cancer once and for all with minimal side effects”.
Join Doctor Tom and the team at Causenta as he answers important questions about cancer treatment and wellness. Doctor Tom dives into breakthrough discussions on the latest research and applicable self care techniques for all types of cancer.
Important Links for #AskDoctorTom:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Submit a Question for Doctor Tom
- Follow Causenta on Facebook
- Sign Up for a Free Consult with Causenta