This Week Doctor Tom answers YOUR Questions over the lesser known but still serious Triple Negative Breast Cancer.
Find out what you or your partner should be looking out for when it comes to Triple Negative Breast Cancer,as Doctor Tom Incledon goes over the most frequently asked questions regarding this rare form of Breast Cancer including:
- Is it true that certain Women are more likely to get this form of Breast Cancer?
- What exactly is Triple Negative Breast Cancer?
- What are your options if you are diagnosed with Triple Negative Breast Cancer?
- How can younger women know if they are effected by Triple Negative Breast Cancer?
If YOU have any questions regarding Triple Negative Breast Cancer, or Health Related questions just text “Health” to 72000 if you are in the United States or Canada. For all other International listeners text “Health” to +1 315 930 0300.
Dr. Tom (Thomas Incledon) is the founder and CEO of Causenta Wellness, and the Causenta Cancer Treatment Center. Doctor Tom’s mission at Causenta is to “Kill cancer once and for all with minimal side effects”.
Subscribe to Ask Doctor Tom on iTunes:
Join Doctor Tom and the team at Causenta as he answers important questions about cancer treatment and wellness. Doctor Tom dives into breakthrough discussions on the latest research and applicable self care techniques for all types of cancer.
Important Links for #AskDoctorTom:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Submit a Question for Doctor Tom
- Follow Causenta on Facebook
- Sign Up for a Free Consult with Causenta