Ocular Melanoma, a Cancer that can form in the eye and eventually spread to your liver!
Doctor Tom reveals to listeners how they can be on the look out for symptoms of this little known cancer as well as answers listener questions including:
- How can this develop in the eye?
- How does the Melanoma spread to the Liver so quickly?
- What can I do to be aware of the risk factors of Ocular Melanoma?
- How is Ocular Melanoma diagnosed in the first place?
If YOU have any questions regarding Ocular Melanoma, or Health Related questions just text “Health” to 72000 if you are in the United States or Canada. For all other International listeners text “Health” to +1 315 930 0300.
Dr. Tom (Thomas Incledon) is the founder and CEO of Causenta Wellness, and the Causenta Cancer Treatment Center. Doctor Tom’s mission at Causenta is to “Kill cancer once and for all with minimal side effects”.
Join Doctor Tom and the team at Causenta as he answers important questions about cancer treatment and wellness. Doctor Tom dives into breakthrough discussions on the latest research and applicable self care techniques for all types of cancer.
Important Links for #AskDoctorTom:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Submit a Question for Doctor Tom
- Follow Causenta on Facebook
- Sign Up for a Free Consult with Causenta