For Over 20 Years, Celebrities and Media Icons Have Paid Me Handsomely to help them get media exposure.
The way to start getting massive media attention in this media focused world is to get you interviewed on radio, tv and digital media outlets. That’s why I start by teaching people like you how to get interviewed on radio, tv, and other digital media outlets!
Watch this video to learn how to get interviewed on Radio and TV:
After spending the last 20 years working with celebrities, I learned some amazing secrets using media to achieve success and build wealth…usually for those who were already wealthy and famous!
For me, getting interviewed on Fox News, CNN, Inside Edition, and MSNBC was HUGE for credibility, networking, influence, and new opportunities.
Now I’d like to use my expertise and knowledge to help YOU.
Celebrities, millionaires, authors, and regular joes alike, have all knocked on my door to learn how to host shows, syndicate radio shows and use the radio to share their message, build their brand, gain credibility AND of course, make more money!
As soon as you get interviewed, you learn how to tell your story. The more you get interviewed, the better you get.
Did you ever notice how the infomercial celebrity is nearly always the one BEING INTERVIEWED?
Convincing media stars they should interview you is not easy.
Many people and businesses hire PR firms and pay them thousands JUST to get them interviewed ONE time.
In fact, I was just speaking at a live event…and afterward the line was out the door with people waiting to ask me questions.
They all wanted to know how to get interviewed on Radio, TV, Newspaper and Magazines!
There I was, standing there for hours telling people the same steps over and over!
AND THEN IT HIT ME…
Sure, we can make a course on how to get interviewed…in fact we can hold an event and people will pay $2000 or more to learn how to hack the media and get their message, brand, products, services, and materials covered on media…
But what if we can skip all that and I can just get you interviewed?
The amazing thing about interviews (when done right) is that they LEAD TO MORE INTERVIEWS!
Many people don’t know these little insider secrets about the media…
Did you know if you give the host a written introduction about YOU they’ll nearly ALWAYS read it word for word?
Imagine writing exactly what you want people to know and think about YOU, and having a host tell them instead of YOU telling them.
Did you know most of the time, you can give the host the questions you want them to ask you? Talk about SOFTball questions…it’s like you are pitching softballs to yourself! Careful though, if you give the questions at the WRONG time, you may never even get interviewed.
You set yourself up to look important, and sound great!
How would it impact your brand, business or cause if you were interviewed by a legitimate radio host on a REAL radio station in one of the top 3 markets in the USA?
- You get introduced like a rockstar at the beginning of the interview
- You get to answer questions designed to tell your story
- You get immediate perceived value because YOU were worthy of being interviewed
- You get to give out your phone number or website
- You get heard by thousands on the AIR in Chicago
Imagine how that would positively impact your brand, business, or cause!
• You can tell the world you’ve been “heard on WCKG in Chicago”
• You can post audio of the interview on your website
• You get links on the WCKG Website
• You can give away the interview as a lead magnet on your site
• You can give away CDs with your interview on them
• You can transcribe the interview
• You can even SELL copies of your interview
• You can use this interview audio, to get more interviews
That’s perhaps the most important and worth repeating.
You can use your interview on my station to attract and seek out more interviews.
The best way to pitch yourself as a guest is to show you were already interviewed on a legitimate media outlet using station call letters, and sharing AUDIO of the actual interview.
This is not for everyone, but if you have a business, trade, publication, cause, charity, network marketing business, book, website, passion project, or you just want to be heard…locking up an interview on the radio station that was home to Howard Stern, Glenn Beck, Bill O’Reilly, Opie & Anthony, Mancow, Jonathan Brandmeier, Loveline, Adam Carolla, Tom Leykis, Penn Jillette, Michael Savage and many more is HUGE for YOU.
So here’s what I’m going to do.
I am going to lock myself in the radio studio for 12 HOURS and interview the FIRST 12 people who jump on this opportunity.
You don’t have to travel or anything…we can do it all via phone, or the internet!
1. The next 12 future media stars who drop everything and seize this golden opportunity will get a follow up email from my assistant to schedule YOUR interview over the phone or via skype or zoom.
2. YOU get to write a ridiculous introduction to start the interview…and THAT’S EXACTLY HOW WE’LL INTRODUCE YOU AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR SHOW! (if you need help, don’t worry..we’ll help you!)
3. YOU get to write the questions you want me to ask YOU
4. You get interviewed by a WCKG talk show host for 26 SOLID minutes.
5. We’ll give you a time when your interview will be BROADCAST in Chicago on WCKG and to the planet from WCKG.com
6. You will get a copy of your Interview posted on WCKG.com to download and share.
7. We’ll post it on WCKG.com and push that out via social, and tag you etc.
As a special bonus:
My staff will mail a pressed CD copy of your interview, as it aired on the radio station, direct to your door.
You’ll also receive a letter from me, thanking YOU for taking time out of YOUR busy schedule to be a guest on WCKG.
I’ve charged clients $10,000 or more per month in media consulting.
We sell airtime for upwards of $5,000 a month.
But, I want to offer this opportunity affordably for SERIOUS business people who understand the value we’re offering and how you can leverage it for future profits and growth.
We’ve previously charged $1997 for this interview experience.
It’s worth 10x that…but we’re not going to charge $1997.